Who will process your personal data?
The data controller is ROADIS TRANSPORTATION HOLDING S.L.U., with registered office at Calle Hernani 59, 4 planta, 28020 Madrid.
What will your data be processed for and why?
The User’s personal data will be used for the following purposes
– To allow navigation through our website.
What data will be processed?
ROADIS will process your personal data obtained through your navigation on our website, including:
- Data provided directly by the User:
Navigation through our website does not require prior registration. However, when you visit our website, our web servers store, as standard, information such as the IP address and the domain from which access is obtained, the date and time of the visit, etc.
In addition, certain features of our website require you to provide additional information via the appropriate form (your name and e-mail address).
Unless expressly stated otherwise, all the fields on the form are mandatory, so a lack of information will prevent your request from being processed.
- Data provided indirectly by the User:
Will your data be communicated to third parties?
In general, it is not expected that your data will be communicated to third parties. However, exceptionally, to comply with the law, ROADIS may have to communicate your data to other third parties such as Public Administrations or Courts.
How long will your data be processed?
In any case, if at the end of the contractual relationship there are pending disputes, the data may be kept during the procedural process and exclusively for evidential purposes, until a final decision is reached, at which time it will be blocked and subsequently deleted.
What are your rights?
Insofar as they are recognized in the applicable data protection regulations at any given time, the User may exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of his/her data:
- Right of access: if you exercise this right, you will be able to know what type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the processing we are doing.
- Right of rectification: if you exercise this right, you will be able to request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not true.
- Right of portability: if you exercise this right, you may obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
- Right of restriction of data processing: if you exercise this right, you may limit the processing of your data in the cases set out in the Law.
- Right to object: if you exercise this right, you may object to the processing of your data and request
- Right of erasure: if you exercise this right, you may request the erasure of your data when the processing is no longer necessary.
- Right to revoke the consent given.
You may exercise your rights through any of the following channels, indicating the right to exercise and enclosing a copy of your National Identity Document or equivalent document as well as any other documentation you consider appropriate:
- Postal address: Calle Hernani 59, 4 planta, 28020 Madrid.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
On the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) you can find a series of models that will help you to exercise your rights. We also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (in Spain, the AEPD) if you consider your rights have been infringed.